If you are currently experiencing any difficulties with your digital marketing and SEO activities, but you wish to retain your current team or contractors, you might find it beneficial to invest in some Zoom consulting hours.
Help upskill your team via conference chat
Even the most experienced marketing teams may have certain weak spots in terms of their collective skillsets. If you are struggling to make any headway in resolving certain types of technical SEO issues, for example, it can help to get a third party perspective. If this sounds similar to your current situation, I offer a limited number of weekly Zoom consulting sessions.
These sessions are ideal for scenarios such as the following:
- Troubleshooting technical issues with your website
- Helping your internal team to fix technical or on-page problems
- Brainstorming ideas for promoting your business online
- Getting a second opinion on work carried out by external contractors
- Understanding how to implement certain SEO activities in-house
Get in touch to discuss arranging a Zoom conference
Zoom consulting sessions typically last between one to two hours and the topic of the consultation is defined prior to the call. The process for arranging a session is simple:
- Send me a message via my contact form to explain what you require assistance with
- Be sure to include your web address and a list of the issues you’d like me to look at
- I will aim to get back to you within 24 hours with a proposal for setting up the call
- We agree a date and time for the Zoom session to take place.
If you have any questions about this service, feel free to drop me an email or contact me on the number below.