My auditing and assessment services are ideally suited to agencies. SEO companies, web development firms and independent contractors have all benefited from my White Label SEO Audit service. Under this arrangement, I can customise any type of report so that it features your agency logo, colours and styling. The reports can be ghostwritten and attributed to a member of your team, or you can involve me in discussions with your client.
100% custom written website audits
Many white label reports are machine-generated PDFs with a green tick for a pass and a red cross for a fail next to each assessment category. The problem with these types of reports is that they often miss the “bigger picture” issues with a website. All of my reports are 100% custom written and are based on my 15 years’ experience of working in digital marketing both client-side and agency-side.
Fully customisable to your specific requirements
All of the report types that I offer can be white labelled and customised to your precise requirements. This includes:
- Technical SEO Audits
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Audits
- Backlink Analysis Reports
- Competitor SEO Analysis Reports
- Online Marketing Opportunities Audit
Why use this service
Conducting the initial assessment of a client’s website can be a considerably time-consuming endeavour. Nevertheless, it is essential work that outlines the issues that are holding your client back from increased search visibility & website performance.
The problem many agencies face is capacity. Your internal technical team are likely to be consumed by on-going client work and other internal projects. They are unlikely to have the time to write bespoke, in-depth audits of clients’ websites. My service is perfect for agencies in this situation, where a high-quality audit is required to impress, convert and retain an important new client.
Benefits for SEO Agencies
- Make a good first impression with a new client – clients love bespoke audits tailored to their specific business objectives
- Troubleshoot your problem accounts – you can use my service to run audits on your existing clients’ websites
- Broaden your market – state the case for on-going digital marketing support
- Relieve your technical SEO team – client work, internal meetings, training and other activities are likely to leave little time for technical staff to write detailed reports.
Benefits for Web Development Firms
- Audit your website builds – get an outside perspective on how SEO-friendly your finished projects are
- Upsell digital marketing services – use one of my reports to state the case to clients for on-going marketing activity
- Demonstrate expertise outside of your specialist area – reassure new clients that their websites will be built with expert SEO coordination.
Benefits for Independent Contractors
- Focus on delivery – if you are a freelance SEO contractor, your time is better spent implementing the work that will make a difference for the client, such as on-page changes or instigating a link building campaign
- Get the strategy for a client set for you – I can provide you with the road map that will help your client to rank well. You just need to implement it
- Get on-going support with your accounts – it’s easy to miss things working on your own. You can employ me on a monthly retainer to review your projects and provide regular guidance.
Contact me for a sample audit
If you’d like to see an example white label SEO audit that I have written for one of my clients, either send me a message using the form on this page or drop me an email on my contact page. I will aim to get back to you within 24 hours of your request. Want to know what qualifies me to audit your clients’ websites? Read more on my background.
“James is attentive to detail, prompt on delivery and a pleasure to work with. His auditing work and insight into SEO provides clear action and advice on how to better position a wesbite and rank organically for traffic that converts. Highly recommended.”
“I’ve been lucky enough to have James do two SEO Audits for me. He is a true leader in his field, and his insights have been extremely valuable. An extremely talented SEO, someone who will ensure your website is aligned for success.”
“James is a reliable and very experienced SEO specialist. Our agency has worked with him on a number of client technical SEO audits and has so far always over delivered. Can’t recommend him highly enough.”