My auditing and assessment services are ideally suited to agencies. SEO companies, web development firms and independent contractors have all benefited from my White Label SEO Audit service. Under this arrangement, I can customise any type of report so that it features your agency logo, colours and styling. The reports can be ghost written and attributed to a member of your team, or you can involve me in discussions with your client.
100% custom written website audits
Many white label reports are machine generated PDFs with a green tick for a pass and a red cross for a fail next to each assessment category. The problem with these types of reports is that they often miss the “bigger picture” issues with a website. All of my reports are 100% custom written and are based on my 15 years’ experience of working in digital marketing both client-side and agency-side.
Fully customisable to your specific requirements
All of the report types that I offer can be white labelled and customised to your precise requirements. This includes:
- Technical SEO Audits
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Audits
- Backlink Analysis Reports
- Competitor SEO Analysis Reports
- Online Marketing Opportunities Audit
Why use this service
Conducting the initial assessment of a client’s website can be a considerably time consuming endeavour. Nevertheless, it is essential work that outlines the issues that are holding your client back from increased search visibility & website performance.
The problem many agencies face is capacity. Your internal technical team are likely to be consumed by on-going client work and other internal projects. They are unlikely to have the time to write bespoke, in-depth audits of clients’ websites. My service is perfect for agencies in this situation, where a high quality audit is required to impress, convert and retain an important new client.
Benefits for SEO Agencies
- Make a good first impression with a new client – clients love bespoke audits tailored to their specific business objectives
- Troubleshoot your problem accounts – you can use my service to run audits on your existing clients’ websites
- Broaden your market – state the case for on-going digital marketing support
- Relieve your technical SEO team – client work, internal meetings, training and other activities are likely to leave little time for technical staff to write detailed reports.
Benefits for Web Development Firms
- Audit your website builds – get an outside perspective on how SEO-friendly your finished projects are
- Upsell digital marketing services – use one of my reports to state the case to clients for on-going marketing activity
- Demonstrate expertise outside of your specialist area – reassure new clients that their websites will be built with expert SEO coordination.
Benefits for Independent Contractors
- Focus on delivery – if you are a freelance SEO contractor, your time is better spent implementing the work that will make a difference for the client, such as on-page changes or instigating a link building campaign
- Get the strategy for a client set for you – I can provide you with the road map that will help your client to rank well. You just need to implement it
- Get on-going support with your accounts – it’s easy to miss things working on your own. You can contract me a monthly retainer to review your projects and provide regular guidance.
Contact me for a sample audit
If you’d like to see an example white label SEO audit that I have written for one of my clients, either sign-up to my mailing list using the form on this page or drop me an email on my contact page. I will aim to get back to you within 24 hours of your request. Want to know what qualifies me to audit your clients’ websites? Read more on my background.